maandag 27 februari 2012

The new girl

Hello everyone!

I was a little bit bored and since a lot of people always ask me for advice, I thought, let's start a blog! But first, I will tell a little bit about myself. I am not gonna tell everything about myself, just because I want so. I am a girl and live in Holland. No there is not just weed there. Anyway, I am almost 18 years old (yay!) and I have a boyfriend. Also I can tell you, I have curls and I am proud to have them (:

Why do I start blogging? Well, actually, a lot of people always ask me for advice. Even guys, about girls. Also, my life hasn't been very easy. Maybe I will tell you more about it, but for now: not yet. But because I really want to help people, I am going to blog here (: I don't even know if people are actually going to read this, but the idea makes me happy (:

If you are actually reading this, you can ask me things if you want, or introduce an subject! My favourite subject is going to be: girls. Why do we do or say things, and why boys don't understand us, and even better: I want to help boys to understand us girls!

I hope everyone is going to like this. Comments are always welcome.
With love! <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten